Yellow Ribbon Program participation agreement
Your actual tuition & fees costs may exceed these amounts if you are attending a private school or are attending a public school as anonresident student.Institutions of Higher Learning (Degree Granting Institutions) may elect to participate in the Yellow Ribbon Program to make additional funds available for your education program without an additional charge to your GI Bill entitlement.
Degree-granting institutions of higher learning participating in the Post-9/11 GI Bill Yellow Ribbon Program agree to make additional funds available for your education program without an additional charge to your GI Bill entitlement. These institutions voluntarily enter into a Yellow Ribbon Agreement with VA and choose the amount of tuition and fees that will be contributed. VA matches that amount and issues payments directly to the institution.
Available Benefits and Eligibility
Only Veterans entitled to the maximum benefit rate, as determined by service requirements, or their designated transferees may receive this funding. Active duty Servicemembers and their spouses are not eligible for this program. Child transferees of active duty Servicemembers may be eligible if the Servicemember is qualified at the 100 percent rate.
To receive benefits under the Yellow Ribbon Program:
- You must be eligible for the maximum benefit rate under the Post-9/11 GI Bill
- You must not be on active duty or a spouse using transferred entitlement
- Your school must agree to participate in the Yellow Ribbon Program
- Your school must have not offered Yellow Ribbon to more than the maximum number of individuals, as stated in their participation agreement
- Your school must certify your enrollment to VA and provide Yellow Ribbon Program information
You may be eligible if you fit the following circumstances:
- You served an aggregate period of 36 months in active duty after Sept. 10, 2001
- You were honorably discharged from active duty for a service-connected disability and you served 30 continuous days after Sept. 10, 2001.
You might also like
RAVPower All-In-One FileHub Wireless N Travel Router USB Micro SD SDXC TF Memory Card Reader Card with 6000 mAh portable charger USB Hard drive Flash Mobile Storage Media Sharing for iOS &android devices
Personal Computer (RAVPower)
[All-in-1] RAVPower FileHub Wireless USB HDD SD card File Media Transferring Sharing Travel Router 6000mAh External Battery Wireless Micro SD TF Card Reader, HDD/USB drive wireless accessing, Wireless Storage For iOS/Android Devices, WLAN Hot Spot & NAS File Server.
Personal Computer (RAVPower)
TJie Art Hand Painted Mordern Oil Paintings Staff Against Cubes 3, For indoor use 3-piece wall art in abstract style, Hand-painted on canvas with high-quality oil, Geometric shapes in combination of grey red and gold, Dimensions: 44W x 36H in.
Home (TJie Art)