Yellow Ribbon Programs National Guard
The Yellow Ribbon Reintegration Program (YRRP) is a DoD-wide effort to promote the well-being of National Guard and Reserve members, their families and communities, by connecting them with resources throughout the deployment cycle. Through YRRP events, Service members and loved ones connect with local resources before, during, and after deployments. Reintegration during post-deployment is a critical time for members of the Guard and Reserve, as they often live far from military installations and members of their units. Commanders and leaders play a critical role in assuring that Reserve Service members and their families attend YRRP events where they can access information on health care, education/training opportunities, financial, and legal benefits. We work in conjunction with federal partners, including the Small Business Administration and Departments of Labor and Veterans Affairs, to provide up-to-date and relevant information to the members of the all-volunteer force and their families.
YRRP is aligned under the Family and Employer Programs and Policy Office within the Office of the Assistant Secretary of Defense for Reserve Affairs.
Each Reserve Component implements YRRP to meet the unique needs of their Service culture and in accordance with Department of Defense Instruction 1342.28.
Deployment Life Cycle
The Life cycle of a Deployment in regards to YRRP consists of 6 different events that are tailored to the different points of the cycle. Following is a breakout of each of the events.
- 30 day Pre-deployment- Service Member is required to attended and Family is recommended. Attendees receive information on benefits and resource that apply to SM and Family during the deployment.
- During Deployment (Coping Strategies)- Family is highly recommended to attend. Attendees receive focused information concerning the deployment and dealing with the adjustment of not having the SM present and resiliency skills.
- During Deployment (Family Reintegration)- Family is highly recommended to attend. Attendees receive information focused on the return of the SM and reintegration into the family/home setting.
- Post-Deployment 30 day- Service Member is required to attended and Family is recommended. Attendees receive information focused on benefits and resources as well as resiliency and integration skill-sets. Topics include communication, conflict resolution, VA and TriCare benefits, and many more.
- Post-Deployment 60 day- Service Member is required to attended and Family is recommended. Attendees receives information on remaining benefits and resources for the SM.
- Post-Deployment 90 day- Service Member is required to attend as IDT status. Family not required to attend.
Local Offices Contact
cause I 365bet #bluejays #mannypacquiao #sportsbet
You might also like
RAVPower All-In-One FileHub Wireless N Travel Router USB Micro SD SDXC TF Memory Card Reader Card with 6000 mAh portable charger USB Hard drive Flash Mobile Storage Media Sharing for iOS &android devices
Personal Computer (RAVPower)
[All-in-1] RAVPower FileHub Wireless USB HDD SD card File Media Transferring Sharing Travel Router 6000mAh External Battery Wireless Micro SD TF Card Reader, HDD/USB drive wireless accessing, Wireless Storage For iOS/Android Devices, WLAN Hot Spot & NAS File Server.
Personal Computer (RAVPower)
TJie Art Hand Painted Mordern Oil Paintings Staff Against Cubes 3, For indoor use 3-piece wall art in abstract style, Hand-painted on canvas with high-quality oil, Geometric shapes in combination of grey red and gold, Dimensions: 44W x 36H in.
Home (TJie Art)