Yellow Ribbon online schools for Masters
The Office of Financial Aid at The Master’s College welcomes veterans and members of the U.S. Armed Forces to take online and degree completion programs. We have designed this page as a resource for Veterans, active duty, reservists and their families to navigate the unique financial aid resources and benefits available. The Master’s College is approved to enroll those students and their families who are eligible for educational assistance benefits from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (DVA). We are committed to assisting you in taking full advantage of your Veterans benefits to secure an excellent higher Christian education at The Master’s College..
- • The Master's College is a Yellow Ribbon School
- • Please visit our Military Resource page for additional information regarding Military students
How do I start the process?
- Complete the Admissions Process
- Obtain your “Certificate of Eligibility” from the Department of Veterans Affairs and provide a copy to the Office of Financial Aid.
- Complete The Master’s College Financial Aid Application
- Complete the
You might also like
Yellow Pray For Our Troops Ribbon Magnet
Kitchen (Magnet America)
Rikki KnightTM Peace Love Lawyer Yellow Color Design iPhone Apple 5c PU Leather Wallet Type Flip Case with Magnetic Flap and Wristlet for Apple iPhone 5c
Wireless (Rikki Knight)
Rikki KnightTM Peace Love Lawyer Yellow Color Design Keys Coins Cards Cosmetic Mini Clutch Wristlet
Office Product (Rikki Knight)